Tuesday 25 March 2014

P2. IDEAS FEEDBACK


I got my feedback from two of my class mates Olivia and Shelby. I got a lot of positive feedback for each of my ideas. Very good points were made like for my first idea (The Monkey Detective) as it was called simple but great potential. For this reason I will choose to continue with this idea and sadly leave the others behind. Although the other ideas did also get positive feedback for example (Custard?) is a unique idea and is very suitable for its target audience. Idea 3 was also a good idea according to the feedback because Shelby said it was a very nice idea that could be great. Shelby also said that the target audience could be more suitable at a younger age, which I agree with.

I believe idea 1 was good enough and doesn't need any improvements at the moment but I could take a few ideas from ideas 2/3.

No comments:

Post a Comment