Friday 2 May 2014

Flash

Today we went on Flash and I created this man jumping through a portal.


1. First I Insert blank key frames
2. I imported the pictures into Flash and put them into separate frames.
3. Each picture represents a different step of the character jumping. If you put the character in the same positon then adjust them, it creates the illusion of a man jumping. 
4. I added an oval shape in-between the motion of the character jumping to create the illusion of a man jumping through a portal. 
5. Finally I added blank keyframes to extend the length of my man jumping.

The second animation I created was Diglett. I did a similar process to what I did with Portal Man apart from this time I followed a tutorial I got off Youtube. I did the same steps as before but this time I created my own background, character and made him bounce up and down. This creates the illusion of Wack the Mole (game). 





No comments:

Post a Comment